Thursday, October 27, 2005

Visit to the North

This past week the girls and I have been in Northern Kentucky/Southern Ohio visiting friends and family. We had a wonderful time, but are glad to be home. Unfortunately Chris couldn't come with us as he couldn't take off that many days from work, but the girls are making up for lost time right now as I type this. They have talked non-stop to Daddy ever since he walked in the door today from work. They just can't get enough of him.

We didn't do anything real adventurous while we were gone other than going to the Cincinnati Zoo. Chris and I have fond childhood memories of the Zoo, so I was excited to get them there. We had a good time and my parents and I met my aunt, Sylvia, and cousin, Teresa, there. Unfortunately, the girls got tired a little sooner than we had hoped, but it was a good day none-the-less. Below is a picture of the girls in front of the elephant "house". They REALLY enjoyed the elephants, the Cat House (where the called ALL the cats "Baby Jaguar" from Dora/Diego), the lions, the bats and the giraffe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Trey's first zoo visit ever was at Cincinnati. How fun.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute picture of the girls! We had such a good time. Loved watching Anna eat her cookie while on Grandpa's shoulders!! We love the zoo!