Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tons of presents, but the styrofoam "bubbles" are the winner...


I have many more pictures to post, but I wanted to get something on the website since I haven't had a chance to lately. We all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. As you can see in this picture, we think the girls (Ashlyn in pink & Anna in blue) liked the little styrafoam packing bubbles better than the presents they got - isn't that always the way.....

We spent Christmas Eve with Papaw (Chris' Dad)& Mamaw Riggs, Uncle Travis and Jamie in McMinnville. We had a great time and the girls were on their best behavior. They must have known Santa was watching closely.

Christmas morning was spent at our house with Grandpa & Grandma Cook (my parents). That is when this picture was taken. They must have played with this stuff for about 15 minutes before we got them to move on with other presents - hysterical.

Nana (Chris' Mom), Pappy, Uncle Spencer and Grammy (Pappy's mom) came over later in the afternoon and we had our Christmas with them. We then ate a big meal and spent most of the time playing with the girls. Actually, Uncle Spencer spent most of the time teaching his brother Chris how to play with his new XBOX - not a small task.

The girls and I went to Pearl, Mississippi (near Jackson) the week after Christmas to spend time with my mother's parents (Mimi & Grandpa Ray to the girls) and my Uncle Steven & Aunt Teresa. That was a great trip as well and I will tell more about that in another post.

I plan on getting many more pictures on here as soon as I get them edited. I'm just glad I was able to finally download them all.

Happy New Year to everyone and God Bless!

1 comment:

Bill said...

I know what you mean. Leah played with the boxes and all the wrapping paper more than she played with any of her toys. sounds like you were busy.