Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Birthday Bash

I can't believe our babies are 3 years old! My how time flies.

We had a big party last Saturday (January 28th) to celebrate the girls' 3rd birthday and fun was had by all (well - at least I think it was had by all - I didn't actually take a poll). All the grandparents were there as well as some friends - including another set of twins and our future son-in-law (children of a friend of mine from POTATO - Parents of Twins and Triplets Organization).

We had a Diego/Dora jungle/beach cake and I made individual cupcakes for the girls as Anna wanted a Diego cake and Ashlyn wanted a Baby Jaguar cake. I will have to say that they turned out pretty good considering I am no Martha Stewart.

Ashlyn is the top picture with the purple bow and Anna is the lower picture with the green bow.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Ya know, I knew their birthday was right around this time of year, but I'd lost track of the actual day. Happy birthday, Girls! (and congrats, Mom and Dad, for two beautiful kids)