Lately, I have been trying to get involved in scrapbooking. I have done a few things, but nothing too elaborate. I purchased two very nice scrapbooks when the girls were born with every intention of keeping them both updated for the girls so I could pass them down to them when they got older. Well - that hasn't quite panned out. I've made a few attempts, but haven't dedicated the time I need to. Now that has changed.
As a kick-in-the-pants way to start my endeavor I signed up for a scrapbooking class at the scrapbooking store down the street. It was a great class and I had a good time. The teacher gave some great pointers and more importantly told me not to feel guilty about not keeping things current. Scrapbooking is supposed to be fun - not a chore. And I have found that if I have samples of pages in front of me I am able to pull parts of each sample page to make my own creation which actually ends up looking pretty good. Here are the pages I did.

So, I'm hitting the ground running. I'm trying to get my stuff organized and hope to get moving on these scrapbooks.
1 comment:
what store did you take the class at?
Post a Comment