2. My thumb feels better - at least better enough for me to type without hunting and pecking too much. Can't wait to see what it looks like under that bandage. I'll take another picture of it when I get home so you can all see the progress. Because I know how much you are (NOT) interested in the status of my bionic thumb.
3. I had an interesting email conversation with a prostitute in Knoxville yesterday as well as a few of her suitors. That is a story that I'll have to type out when I get this "thing" off my hand because it is a bit long, but SO worth the read. I promise.
4. The girls are going to preschool today for one of the last three times before summer. I'm already starting to have panic attacks over losing those 4 1/2 hours, 2 days a week.
5. Had to take Anna to the doctor yesterday to find out she - like Ashlyn - has an ear infection in both ears. Lovely. I just hope these infections don't lead to another set of tubes for both of them.
6. I'm afraid that my bandages being taken off will mean that I have to start doing the dishes and giving the girls their baths again. Crap!
7. I'm showered, dressed and my hair is done all before 8am. Hallelujah! It is truly a miracle.
8. I've been getting back into exercise - finally - after a couple week break. I feel SO much better when I work out.
9. I'm going to order a vacuum off amazon.com today. I know - it is hard to contain your excitement. But - for me - this is a huge deal! I'm very excited about it and have done all the consumer reports research to find out what works best for us for the cheapest price. Yep - we're all about cheap!
10. We took the girls to the Country Music Hall of Fame on Saturday because they were doing a free Jerk & Jive Dance Lesson. It was pretty hysterical. Here a few pics from that. Ash is in the pink top/pink pants and Anna is in the denim top and pink/navy top.
1 comment:
oh! I wish I'd have known about that lesson at the Country Music Hall of Fame. It looks like fun!
Hope your hand feels better soon.
Post a Comment