by Anna Riggs (part of a class project that was made into a book and sent home with each child)
"You get your 30 pound turkey at the grocery store - Target. It costs 20 cents. Take it home and put it in the oven. Before you put it in the oven, you punch it hard 5 times. Then you push it together hard. Put 2 boxes of salt on it, then 2 bags of brown sugar. Then put 1 box of pepper on it, then 2 boxes of flour, and 2 boxes of sunflower seeds. Put 3 different colored gumballs on it. Then put 4 oranges in a box and 1 bag of raisins. Then put 1 slice of white bread on there. Then put 6 gumdrops. Then put slices of meat - chicken - on there. Put 1 squirt of chocolate icing in a bag then put 7 cherries in the box. Then put slices of 7 apples in a bag. Then put meat - steak - in a box. The put 6 grapes in a box. Then I'm going to buy another turkey that costs 10 dollars. Put all this stuff on that turkey. Put the turkey in stove. Cook it 6 hours at 60 degrees."
Anna's was the longest submission by far.
Ah yes...the next Julia Child.
3 comments:
Yum! Can I have a bite? I cried I laughed so hard at this! I was thinking more of Rachel Ray......
Yummy. She could make the next turducken. Gotta admit, that's very creative. Trey probably would have said 'get it at Burger King'.
Anything is good with chocolate icing on it
Post a Comment