Yes - it is once again time to prance about reindeer style and shout from the rooftops how perfect I am (I'm no Freud, but me thinks I have Christmas on the brain - "reindeer", "rooftops"...), and how I would NEVER be caught doing some of the things listed below. No, no, no...Not me!
I would never retire from my POTATO Presidency and become the slacker member who doesn't read all the details of the Pumpkin Farm Event details and show up 1 1/2 hours late. Nope, not me.
I would also never pout like a 4-year-old when I discovered the dessert table at the Pumpkin Farm Event had been removed by the time we ate our picnic lunch. My husband would do no such thing either.
There is NO WAY I would totally snag the last fall decorated Little Debbie Snack Cakes package lingering so sadly on the now non-existent dessert table for myself, stash it in our picnic bag and then eat them later without so much as a word to the "critters" (my nickname for the girls). Hey! They had some of the cookies I
I most certainly DID NOT scream sorority-girl-in-a-cheesy-horror-movie-wearing-only-a-bra-and-thong-and-pigtails style when I saw there were only about 80 days left til Christmas, and remember I only have about three presents purchased. REMINDER: Must get Christmas gift spreadsheet updated. ANOTHER REMINDER: Must stop admitting to having Christmas gift spreadsheet (that goes with me everywhere once the Christmas shopping officially begins).
I did not have one of the biggest "aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" moments EVER last night when I was given the most amazing gift of seeing two brand new baby twin girls up close and personal in the NICU. Thanks to our dear friends and brand new parents, Amy & Nathan, for giving me that opportunity.
Nope - wouldn't do any of those items mentioned above. Nope, nope, nope...
4 comments:
ooooh I wish I had a Christmas spreadsheet. Between my seven sisters, two brothers, one brother in law and five sisters in law my gift giving knows no bounds and usually continues right up until New Years!
Spreadsheet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you walk on the wild side one year and just blindly shop right up to Christmas. Oh yeah,I forgot, you are married to Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I thought I was organized! I'm here to let everyone know who loves you that you do indeed have a Christmas spreadsheet...I have seen it people! IT'S CRAZY! But I can't wait until our day after Christmas shopping bash because my wonderful OCD friend (who am I kidding....I'm JUST LIKE YOU) will lead us to all of the BEST deals!
And I'm soooo proud of you for snagging those little Debbie's!!!! That's my girl!
lol, I'm so glad you admitted to a spreadsheet. I use one too...and I have it color coded...and mark down prices. Oy. Ok, seriously, we need to figure out when we're going to see each other so the cousins can meet before they're in their 20s
Post a Comment