Well - I don't want to give too much away regarding the girls' Christmas card pictures, but we had a first photo shoot this morning as they were in a pretty good mood and mommy thought it was worth a shot. We realize it will probably take MANY shots to get the one we want so we are trying to start early.Anyway, they didn't do too bad other than wanting to see each and every picture on our digital camera after I took it, and there was one shot I thought I would go ahead and put on here as it was so sweet. Ashlyn is on the left and Anna is on the right. They can fight like cats and dogs one minute and then tell each other they love each other the next. Never a dull moment!
1 comment:
Ladies, please remember this moment the next time you want to leave battle scars (scratches)!! They look sooooo sweet to those that haven't seen them square off. However, loving or fighting, I think they are the most wonderful babies that ever arrived on this earth.
Post a Comment