Our local library has a wonderful storytime and we try to go every Wednesday. Miss Sandy does a great job and the girls love it. We've been going to the Mt. Juliet Library since they were little so it has become a bit of a weekly tradition. I have never taken my camera, but this week they were encouraging the kids to dress up since it was the day after Halloween, so I thought I would bring it along. This is a pic of the whole group after Miss Sandy had read the story of the Square Pumpkin. Anna and Ashlyn are on the far right side. Not all the kids dressed up, but several did.
(Workin' on a new header...I'm a big graphics nerd, so this may take a couple days.)
Friday, November 03, 2006
Story Time
Our local library has a wonderful storytime and we try to go every Wednesday. Miss Sandy does a great job and the girls love it. We've been going to the Mt. Juliet Library since they were little so it has become a bit of a weekly tradition. I have never taken my camera, but this week they were encouraging the kids to dress up since it was the day after Halloween, so I thought I would bring it along. This is a pic of the whole group after Miss Sandy had read the story of the Square Pumpkin. Anna and Ashlyn are on the far right side. Not all the kids dressed up, but several did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment