Friday, May 11, 2007

SPF: Handful of Something

Well - since this is the only thing that has been in/on my right hand for 5 days I thought this was appropriate for this week's SPF assignment: a handful of something. Lovely, huh? My hand is pretty swollen here as my hubby took the pic as soon as I got home, but I think it captures the beauty of the moment.


12 comments:

Lavender said...

What a pain in the hand! (sorry, couldnt resist) Hope youre sore 'paw' is healed super fast!
I played too! Cheers!

Tina said...

Oh, hope it´s getting better really soon.

Happy SPF and i played, too.

Jana said...

Ouch! Hope you get better soon!

I played.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

holy cazongas!!! I hope you feel better!!!

thinking of you.

jean--I played

Anonymous said...

ick! Hope it heals quickly

Jenie said...

Oh...ouchie! Hope that's feeling better soon!

Happy SPF! I played too.

Wendy said...

That hurts me looking at it! Hope it heals fast!

I played.

Janet said...

holy moly, that's some swollen!!!

Connie T. said...

Wow, I bet that hurts. Get better soon. I played too.

san said...

Ouch. I hope it'll get better...

I played.

Arlene said...

Holy crap, what happened??
I played too!

Elizabeth said...

Well, that's no good.

I played.