
Brought to you by the flip-flop wearin' Queen of the North.
And the little tassels at the bottom of the coats? Those are from the flapper costumes they have on underneath their coats. We've been doing a little dancing this morning on the newly mopped (and slick) floors.
This Wednesday TKW challenged us to show something starting with the letter "R". So here are my Ridiculous daughters. It is 102 degrees in Nashville today with a heat index over that, but my girls are taking the phrase "think cold thoughts" to new extremes. These crazy chicks demanded that I help them put on their winter coats and hats. They are just not Right!
2 comments:
Too cute!! RRRRidiculous and (not) RRRRRRight! Double Bonus Points!
Last July we came home from being at a parade in the 90+ degree heat and humidity and were enjoying the a/c in our new home when I see this kid cupping his hands and looking into our window...with a KNIT SKI CAP on!! I almost died. Since then I have become friends with his mother and totally get why he showed up like that...she had three kids at the time and was a month from popping with #4. WHo cared what he was wearing as long as he was safe, right?
I think your kids must know my kids. It is August in Texas and they insist on wearing fleece winter jammies to bed in case it is cold in their dreams.
Also, they are both wearing princess costumes and winter gloves today.
I played!
Post a Comment