Thursday, January 03, 2008

Feeling Stupid & Unloved

I was all excited! The girls were excited! Today was supposed to be the 1st day back at preschool for the girls. "Supposed to be" is the phrase of the day around here.

Preschool doesn't start back til next Tuesday. Dang it! (That's the "family" version of what I probably actually said.) My friend confirmed this horrific truth with me yesterday. Evil woman!

And do you know what one of my loving critters told me this morning (after throwing a DOOZY of a fit because her thumb was cold - seriously - her THUMB was cold!!!!)?

"Mommy, I'm tired of you!"

Love you too honey. Now go to your room while mommy tries to find the Excedrin.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Happy New Year, Cousin!
Trey told me he's not my best friend anymore because I told him he had to take a shower. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I laugh because for me...I thought preschool didn't start until Monday the 7th so I dragged The Duckling to my dentist appt. with me and came home to a message on my answering machine..."Uhhhmmm, we wouldn't be caling you at home but by sate regulations if a child doesn't show up..."

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh....

Anonymous said...

The point was it started back the Thurs. before the 7th and I totally blew it off having no idea.

I'm so with it.