Yep - that's an AARP membership letter. What the heck!!!!! (I can tell you my initial response wasn't quite as sensored.) Last time I checked I'm still 35 - NOT 50!!!! And 35 is old enough - thank you very much! Geez! I'm also definitely NOT retired. If this is retirement, then someone send me back to work!!! I guess I had better start paying attention to those funeral insurance commercials, buy me one of those chairs that will mechanically take me up and down the stairs, and see if I can get an acting job on the next "Clapper" commercial. Mercy!
Thankfully - after my horrendous day yesterday - may husband came home with dinner and these.
I'm normally not a flower kind of girl, but these were exactly what I needed. Way to go honey. I love you!
2 comments:
Hey! Quit acting like those of who are actully old enough for AARP have one foot in the grave and the other on a bananna peel.
Just start picking out your nursing home now Nana!
(For those of you that are not familiar with my mother-in-law (Nana), please know that we are constant jokesters and I mean her no direspect - well, maybe a little disrespect.)
Post a Comment