Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
Anne Frank
1st Day of Kindergarten Breakfast - waffles and strawberries!
C'mon Mom! We're ready to go!
Anna in her classroom. Yep - that's a bathtub behind her. Cool classroom!
Ashlyn in her classroom. She was ready to boot me out the door at this point.
Now I have to go cry into my Diet Coke.
5 comments:
Well, aren't these the cutest grandchildren in the whole wide world?! So glad they were excited about starting school (like their Mother who never looked back at me....just said, "see ya.")! Can't wait to hear how their first day went!
Love, Grandma
Awww, how exciting! You will come to LOVE it...except when homework starts. That's a pain. You officially have kids now. No more babies. Enjoy your little bits of freedom =)
Oh my! I can't believe they've started kindergarten! They look so precious! This makes me a little sad......
They look so sweet. I can't believe that they are in school. Seems like they were only born yesterday.
OHHHHHHHHH....I dread that day!!!! The girls look so excited!
Post a Comment