Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Rika is Here!!!!!

Chris and I are now officially an uncle and an aunt! Woohoo!!!!!
Travis and Yayoi had Rika Nicole this morning and we are SO excited. She weighed in at 7 pounds 14 ounces and is 20 inches long.
Poor Yayoi has been in labor for about 24 hours - she ROCKS!
Travis is just plain giddy about the whole thing.
They will be FANTASTIC parents and we couldn't be any happier to welcome little Rika into our crazy family.
The girls are THRILLED to have a baby cousin, but they are already refusing to change diapers - little wimps!
Now if I can just think of some things to teach little Rika to drive her parents crazy - hee hee.
I'll have pictures and more posts soon. Yes - I've been VERY bad at posting, but I have lots of great excuses for that which I will share later.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!