Ok - yes - I've been out of commission on the blog front, but am getting back into the swing of things. Our computer is starting to work like it should, so I hope to have more frequent updates starting soon (notice how vague I am with that word "soon").
We just installed our new All-in-one, handy-dandy printer/scanner/faxer/chopper/grinder/blender and I just HAD to see what would happen if I scanned something.
Hmmmm...I think it is my cousin's birthday today...yep - I KNOW it is.
So - Billy (sorry, I still can't get used to calling you Bill) - this is dedicated to you.
We just installed our new All-in-one, handy-dandy printer/scanner/faxer/chopper/grinder/blender and I just HAD to see what would happen if I scanned something.
Hmmmm...I think it is my cousin's birthday today...yep - I KNOW it is.
So - Billy (sorry, I still can't get used to calling you Bill) - this is dedicated to you.
How precious were we?!?!?
3 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! How CUTE!! Heehee heeee!!! "Are they twins??" Bill(y) says he plans to get back into blogging as well. Hey, if you have more old pics, feel free to post them on flickr so I can steal, er, save them or send them my way =D You guys are so cute.
That is so precious! Hope your cousin has a copy too!
Post a Comment