The blue hair paint is purchased.
The cow bell is lost (bwah, haw, haw - it was actually hurled into the garbage dumpster last year because COW BELLS ARE ANNOYING and my husband thinks it is funny to let the girls ring them incessantly).
The shirts are packed (as it is field trip day at school and they have to wear their school shirt for that).
Makenzie's numbers are up high enough where she can run/walk with the rest of the Maniacs (her "numbers" had to be above 500 for her to be able to do that).
The van is decorated.
Let's get this Kid's Marathon started!!!!
And let's hurry up about it as Momma needs some sleep if I'm going to run 13.1 miles in the morning.
2 comments:
Great decorating job on Vanessa. Good luck to all the Riggs girls. Hope you win!!!
Good luck girls! I couldn't be more proud of you guys for what you're doing (and been doing) for Makenzie's family! Good luck! And welcome back to the land of Blogging! I'm soooo excited! Yeah! Go! Fight! Win!
Post a Comment