Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Hijacked!

Hello everyone! This is Shelley's buddy, Courtney, and I've hijacked her Blog. I've hijacked her Blog because I miss her and her posts. I miss seeing pictures of the critters (Shelley's loving terms for her beautiful girls), I miss seeing pictures of her and hubs and I miss my dose of SARCASM. I feel like Shelley girl has added this to her daily medications......



Shelley, STOP TAKING THE MEDICATION! Please, please, please come back to the blogging world! I miss you.....we all miss you (Grandparents - I need your help here)!






1 comment:

Nana said...

Way to go Courtney! I miss it, too. So much for her saying that we were to pretend she hadn't quit blogging and was going to start again. Facebook has taken over, but it doesn't really tell us anything about the Riggs family. I am with you girl and will be available if you want to picket her house or anything!