OMG! I laughed so HARD!!!!! Whoever did this video definitely knows their Buffy inside and out! Twilight is just one movie, but to go through all seven seasons of Buffy and pull that together....that was AMAZING! And HYSTERICAL! So not the "norm" for Edward and Buffy! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it! I have actually missed the whole Twilight phenomenon because of my loyalty to Spike and Angel. Now I need to watch Buffy again from the beginning, for the millionth time.
2 comments:
OMG! I laughed so HARD!!!!! Whoever did this video definitely knows their Buffy inside and out! Twilight is just one movie, but to go through all seven seasons of Buffy and pull that together....that was AMAZING! And HYSTERICAL! So not the "norm" for Edward and Buffy! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it! I have actually missed the whole Twilight phenomenon because of my loyalty to Spike and Angel. Now I need to watch Buffy again from the beginning, for the millionth time.
Post a Comment