1. I am not even going to pretend I haven't been on here for two months. I will only hang my head in shame and beg forgiveness (mostly from my mother-in-law & Courtney who are relentless little boogers).
2. I'm going to see Wicked tonight with my good buddy, Courtney. It is very possible she will have to hold me down from jumping up and singing with the cast (I've been listening to the soundtrack for months), but - knowing her - she will totally shove me right up on stage with them.
3. We went to the Wilson County Fair a couple weeks ago. This fair is AWESOME and is considered the state fair of TN (because - apparently - the real state fair bites). Here are a couple pics from that day.



4. I got my hair "did" a couple weeks ago (that's "southern speak" for "I have a new hairdo"). I'm very happy with the results. I may even go "wild" in the winter with some darker color - I know you're on the edge of your seat...
2. I'm going to see Wicked tonight with my good buddy, Courtney. It is very possible she will have to hold me down from jumping up and singing with the cast (I've been listening to the soundtrack for months), but - knowing her - she will totally shove me right up on stage with them.
3. We went to the Wilson County Fair a couple weeks ago. This fair is AWESOME and is considered the state fair of TN (because - apparently - the real state fair bites). Here are a couple pics from that day.
4. I got my hair "did" a couple weeks ago (that's "southern speak" for "I have a new hairdo"). I'm very happy with the results. I may even go "wild" in the winter with some darker color - I know you're on the edge of your seat...
5. I started back to "regular" work hours now that the girls are back in school. This means the house is a mess, and my "to do" list has grown TREMENDOUSLY. At least it keeps me out of trouble (for now). Of course, it also keeps me from blogging...
6. We went to Cincinnati last weekend and visited King's Island. Man - I forgot how much fun it is to ride the Beast! I have LOTS of pics from that, but will post those separately. I'm still impressed Chris and I rode the brand new coaster - the Diamondback - I screamed the entire ride (twice). Plus, the girls were able to sleep on the "magic bed" (their term for the pull-out sofa at hotels) all weekend. I'm so glad my children are entertained so easily.
7. We spent one evening in Cincy with my college buddy - Kari - and her wonderful family. SO MUCH FUN! Every time we see them, we want to move back North.
8. We also helped with a yard sale at my cousin's house. I brought hats for everyone to wear (nothing like a festive yard sale staff to bring in the buyers), and here's what I picked out for my Dad and Uncle (aka - The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything). These pictures are SO going to come back and haunt them...
9. I'm addicted to this site. She is VERY crafty, but presents it in a way where I actually believe I can do the things she's done. Realistically, I know I'll probably never do them, but it is nice to know it is possible.
That's all for now, but I have many more thoughts & pics to post. I won't make any promises, but I will try to do better. :-)
That's all for now, but I have many more thoughts & pics to post. I won't make any promises, but I will try to do better. :-)
3 comments:
Hey, girlfriend. Glad you're back! I MISS your blogging.
I love your hair!
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a messy house when I'm trying to work. :)
Set priorities! To me blogging is more important than work!!! When can girls come down. I miss seeing them. Also, keep blogging.
Forgot to say that I think Lou looks more like a matador than a pirate.
Post a Comment