(Workin' on a new header...I'm a big graphics nerd, so this may take a couple days.)
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Can we say - SLOW!
Geez - it is taking me forever to get this site going - as you can easily see since my first post was in April! Pitiful! Anyway, I plan on working on this site this weekend so that should help. Plus, I hope to release it to friends and family so they can enjoy it as well. I also hope I learn how to add pictures sometime soon as the girls' website is a bit hard to keep up as you have to reformat ALL the pictures to meet the site's requirements. I'm hoping I won't have that problem here. Well - here's to hoping I get on the ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gee, Shelley, I feel sorry for you as you do not have a comment. So I am leaving you one. You are doing a great job. You are the best mother ever. I love you and am pround of you.
Funny! I am proud of you, not pround.
Post a Comment