
As we are testing new stuff out on this website (and I haven't even told anyone we have it up and running yet - oops), here's our first photo attempt.
This was taken by my parents when they were here a couple weekends ago. They just recently came through here again on their way down to the gulf coast to help with Disaster Relief. We've been keeping tabs on them and they are doing well. They are tired but are glad they are there. Not sure how long they'll be staying there, but they look forward to coming back through here to see "the girls".
This photo was taken in our back yard under one of our magnolia trees. The girls like to pretend they are monkeys. Very funny. Ashlyn is on the left in the pink and Anna is on the right in the blue and green.
3 comments:
I see 2 monkeys!!!! I want those monkeys in my yard! You both are my sweethearts. You look so pretty. We love you.
the girls are very cute . i know you enjoy them . hazel
I have the third monkey for a trio...hear no evil, see no evil, say no evil.....that includes No NO NO! Kari
Post a Comment