So - we are starting our third full week of pre-school. The girls and I are all loving it and I couldn't be happier about the whole situation. We were a bit apprehensive about how the girls would react to being in different classes, but they love it and would be more than happy to tell any of you how "cool" it is to have separate teachers and friends in their own classes.
And Mommy is enjoying her "me" time as well. I've been trying to scrapbook on a semi-regular basis and that is what I did with a big part of my 4 1/2 free hours yesterday. Here are a few of my creations from yesterday:


So I am quite proud of myself and hope to keep it up as I still have newborn pictures to scrapbook - AUGH!
2 comments:
So cute. I want to scrap again. The last time I did, Trey was 6 mos old. I have one in pre-k and one at the sitters, yet no free time. Oh wait, yeah, I'm doing that thing that pays for both of those things to happen. Soon enough, I guess. Maybe I'll make Bill take care of them for a whole week when he comes back so I can be creative. Maybe I should just send my pics to you and you can do it. =Þ
You are so talented! Of course, I knew you were and no doubts in your scrapbooking capabilities!
Post a Comment