Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Whomever invented preschool....

...is a GENIOUS!!! I know it is only 4 1/2 hours two days a week, but I am loving it so much. And the girls are having a ball - just ask them. They think it is so "cool" that they each get their own teacher and they have so much fun telling each other what they did in their class. It is hysterical. Plus, I found out today that they are both playing with other kids now instead of just each other (during recess when all the 3 year olds are together). That was something we were concerned about prior to preschool so that information is great to hear. In places like Sunday School they tend to only play with each other instead of making new friends. This is one of the reasons we decided to try separating them now. And it seems to be going well.

And I forgot how many errands you can get done without twins in tow. I was able to go to over six places (i.e. post office, bank, Target, etc.) within three hours. That NEVER would have happened if I had the girls with me. Now that is not to say that they aren't good helpers. It just tends to take MUCH longer to do things when they are with me. But I wouldn't trade my little helpers for anything and I actually enjoy our little outings - well - most of them anyway.

So Thursday is the next day of preschool and I hope to actually do some scrapbooking during my free time. I have all this "stuff" ready for me to use, but just haven't made the time to sit down and do anything about it. We'll see.....

And - just so the grandparents don't yell at me (kidding) - I've attached a couple "silly face" pictures of the girls. Ashlyn is in the pink and Anna is in the yellow.

No comments: