.jpg)
We've had a wonderful morning. I had schedule the girls to have their Spring/Easter pics this morning (the girls and I are morning people - poor Daddy is not) at 9am. We got up, got ready to go, packed all our crud and headed out the door.
Pictures went very well. The girls were well-behaved although quite silly at times. We wore out after two clothing changes and four backgrounds so we called it quits. This pic was one of the last ones taken and they were "over" the whole process by then. Ash is on the left/Anna on the right. I picked out the ones we wanted - a small number compared to the astronomical amount of pics the little photo chic wanted me to get ($400 on spring pics - yeah, right) - and we headed to the park.
Perfect day for the park except for one thing - it is Spring Break in our area and I think every child in this county was at the same park. CRAZY! Luckily most of the kids didn't come til we had already been there for about an hour so it wasn't too bad til a bit later on.
We started in the sand pit where the girls built a huge mound of sand and proceeded to roll around on it enough to embed millions of grains of sand in their skin and clothes - lovely. I mean - if the shook themselves really hard once we walked in the door we would have a nice beach in our house.
We played for a couple hours, ate our picnic lunch, played a little more with some friends we ran into, picked up our pics (LOVE that they are ready within an hour) and headed home.
Now I plan on chiseling the sand off my kids so they (and maybe me) can take a nap.
1 comment:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Love it!
Post a Comment