It has been a while since we have done this, but this week the topic was "stinky" so we just had to participate. For those of you who are scratching your heads over what "Sunday Six" is - just click here for an explanation. Oh - and I separate my kids when I ask the questions so they don't hear each other's answers.
What stinks?
Ash: a stunk*
Anna: a stunk*
*A "stunk" is Ash & Anna talk for skunk.
What do you do to make something stink?
Ash - spray it
Anna - (giggle, giggle, snicker)
Name something stinky?
Ash - a warthog
Anna - a fox?
How do you make the stink go away?
Ash - hold your nose (she actually just held her nose and I interpreted the answer)
Anna - smell a marshmallow
Who stinks the most in our house?
Ash - Mommy
Anna - Mommy
*side note - I asked them these questions about 30 minutes after I had come in from walking for an hour and had already commented that I needed to take a shower because I was "stinky". I really do take showers and wear deodorant and - very occasionally - I actually put on perfume. SO THERE!
1 comment:
These responses are sooo funny! I can hear them saying them and hear Anna just laughing!
Post a Comment