Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10 on Tuesday

1. I have been working on the POTATO Treasurer stuff for several days (and hours) as I have to pass off my stuff to the new Treasurer at an officer's meeting next week. I just shake my head at how anal I am. I swear, my husband rubs off on me more and more every day. Scary!

2. I will take over as President of POTATO at this same meeting. Holy cow!!! What was I thinking?
*Disclaimer: For those POTATO members reading this blog...I really am excited about this new position. Really. Seriously. No kidding. Wait - am I trying to convince you or myself here?!?

3. My knee hurts worse today - great!

4. Old Navy corporate is VERY condescending when responding to customer service concern emails from customers. Heck with them! Oh - they are having another big sale in a week? Ok - I'll love them again.

5. My Dad is coming to through town tomorrow to see the girls. Not me. Not Chris. Just the girls. Fine!

6. Chris and I are still working on vacation plans. We can't make a decision on this subject to save our lives. Bets are we won't go anywhere, but I'm still hopeful.

7. May be going to San Diego the end of this month! NOMOTC Convention. Would get to see my cousin and his family there. Hope it works out.

8. I really need to be paying bills right now. Oh well...

9. It is amazing how many errands you can complete without two 4-year-olds in tow. I'm lovin' Vacation Bible School right now!

10. Am looking into becoming a "virtual assistant". LOTS of research to do on the subject, but it may allow me to work from home when the kids start school. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Heck with them! Oh - they are having another big sale in a week? Ok - I'll love them again."

It's so hard to remain mad at a corporation when t hey offer such good deals...although I do refuse to shop at Burlington Coat Factory for the same reason...and I stick to that.

Jennifer Fleming said...

What is the Virtual asst thing? are you for real?
You need to go to San diego. I want to go but with the new baby I cant. My sister lives near there too! Sucks!
What happened with Old Navy?