I haven't played for a while, but I'm back with a "w" for Wild Card Wednesday - brought to you by everyone's favorite flip-flop/parka wearing gal - TKW.My dad was passing through on his way to New Orleans again (works with Disaster Relief on a regular basis down there - I'm VERY proud of him) last week. He stayed with us a night so he could get his grandkid fix. Anyway, he had brought some wraps with him to see if they would help my knee. The girls got a hold of them first, so my dad decided to play with them and wrap their arms and legs. It was pretty funny and the girls got a kick out of hopping around the house when he did their legs.
So here are my girls all Wrapped up - well Anna is and Ash has worked her way out of her wrap.
No comments:
Post a Comment