Not really sure what we're "bending" while playing soccer, but I guess we will all learn soon enough as the girls met their soccer coach this weekend and we spent their college fund on soccer gear. College is overrated anyway and I'm sure they'll get a soccer scholarship since we are starting this sport so early. What's that you say? Kids start playing soccer at age 2? Great! We're such slacker parents.
Well, I still have no doubt our dainty flowers will have no problem catching up with the kids that have been playing before they could even say the word "ball". We're pros already I tell ya! David and Victoria have already been in our home to check out our soccer prodigies (ok - slight exaggeration - I just watched part of their reality show so - technically - they really were in our home).
We'll keep you posted on their games. Their first practice is tomorrow. I can assure you we will have lots of action shots (or maybe just pics of them picking daisies from the field as the ball goes whizzing by them).
1 comment:
I can't wait to see a game! Those girls are going to be the best soccer players EVER!
Post a Comment