This is my first time participating in this popular blog activity brought to all of us by Kami. I have often seen individuals wearing things that would qualify, but have never had my camera readily available. Last Sunday I was ready! The Ice Cream Crankin' brought out many people and - even though we were in a fairly prominent area of Nashville - I knew I would find a few unfortunate souls dressed badly. I was right. Unfortunately, my prime Fug candidate came around after my camera battery died (picture black leotard top, black tights, cut off jean skirt and not really the body to pull it off - it would be like me wearing it - AUGH!), but my husband had been informed of our "mission" and quickly yelled, "There - take a picture of her!" I turn around to find him pointing and staring (so stealthy of you hubby) at this gorgeous young woman in a precious black sundress. Yeah, right. He says (sarcastically), "Take a picture of her - she looks awful." Mmm-kay. But, knowing I could use this as a blog post to get my revenge on my hubby's eyeball infidelity I quickly obliged.Even though I missed out on my perfect first Fug Thursday entry, I decided to tell my story of my husband's quick wit instead. Good one honey (as I roll my eyes).
3 comments:
Oh, the mens.
He could have given you help, but instead, he gave you so much more.
Too funny!
i would eat ice cream off her tummy anytime. ;>
Post a Comment