Today is DH's birthday! I won't tell his age, but just know he is WAY older than me (at least 3 months).
We've been trying to plan a vacation for months and it just hasn't been working out too well. That's made us a bit sad so I decided to do his party in a tropical theme. Thought that might boost our spirits a bit. It did.
We had a great time with family and friends. As there are TONS of pictures (I'm such a camera slut), I decided to use do a slide show again. You can just roll your mouse of the photo to see the caption.
And - to my wonderful husband - I hope you have an outstanding birthday. You are a fantastic husband and a phenomenal father. Thanks for putting up with me on a daily basis. I love you.
We've been trying to plan a vacation for months and it just hasn't been working out too well. That's made us a bit sad so I decided to do his party in a tropical theme. Thought that might boost our spirits a bit. It did.
We had a great time with family and friends. As there are TONS of pictures (I'm such a camera slut), I decided to use do a slide show again. You can just roll your mouse of the photo to see the caption.
And - to my wonderful husband - I hope you have an outstanding birthday. You are a fantastic husband and a phenomenal father. Thanks for putting up with me on a daily basis. I love you.
2 comments:
hey those are great pics. thanks for the fun evening!
the girls were so cute.
sonia and i need a vacation too! we feel your pain.
love you guys!
mike & sonia
The birthday boy sure looks good. How old is he..27, 28? You are a lucky woman.
Post a Comment