Friday, August 17, 2007

Nana must be loaded!

Actual conversation in the van today:

Ash: Mommy, I want a new house.

Me: A new house? Where do you want to live?

Ash: I don't know. I just want a new house.

Me: How are we going to get a new house?

Ash: Nana will buy it for us.

That's my girl. Except Nana has been trying to get us to move to her town (about an hour away) and I'm beginning to wonder if she is starting to brainwash the girls into convincing us to come down there. Hmmmm.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as soon as I win the lottery you will be in Murfreesboro!!!! I wish I could buy a house so Ash could move her and bring her family. Just think... when you are sick, call Nana to pickup kids, when you want to shop without kids, call Nana, need a little me time, call Nana to pick up kids, the list is endless. Ready to sell your house and move?

Courtney said...

You can't move to Murfreesboro because I said so! There....that settles that, doesn't it?!?

Anonymous said...

Who would you rather please... your friend or your MOTHER-IN-LAW!!! Think about it!!!