Friday, October 19, 2007

Painted Pumpkins and the Stolen Meme

Hmmm...that would make a great book title. Too bad I have absolutely ZERO aspirations of writing a book (unless offered large amounts of money...wink, wink).

First the MeMe - which I stole from DallasK & Rant n Ravin'. These name things are always interesting (at least they are to me).

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car)
Pepper Mazda (my band is the Minivan Mama’s)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie)
Strawberry Chocolate Chip (doesn’t really strike fear does it?)

3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME:(first initial first name, first 3 letters last name)
S-Rig (not sounding too “fly” to me)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Giraffe (that just doesn’t even make sense)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, city where you were born)
Michelle Covington (that one is dead on – hysterical)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name)
Rigsh (sounds like someone trying to hold in a sneeze)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”)
The Yellow Sunkist (my villains quiver in fear)

8. NASCAR NAME:(first names of your grandfathers)
Lewis Ray

9. STRIPPER NAME:(favorite perfume, favorite candy)
Issey Miyake Starburst

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names)
Louise Edison

And - for your viewing pleasure - a picture of the pumpkins the girls painted yesterday. They worked on them for quite a while even though it looks like they just threw paint at them. Ashlyn was convinced that her pumpkin (the small one) needed more and more orange paint (interesting...). I've never been able to understand comtemporary art!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This entry was hysterical!!!!! I seriously laughed out loud on more than one occasion. And I love the pumpkins. The girls did a fabulous job!