Dear Mr. Belichick,You are the head coach for a team that has won the Super Bowl several times under your command. We know you make some cash. Hire a personal shopper or at least see if the Queer Eye guys can pay you a visit. A sweatshirt with the sleeves cut out? Seriously?
And - I'm not a Cowboy's fan - but did you really have to put the nail in the coffin with that last touchdown Sunday? You had already beaten them senseless. Were those extra 7 points really worth it for you?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear College Football Ranking idiots,
I watched the UK vs. LSU game on Saturday. I squealed like a crazy woman when UK won. Last time I checked if one team beats another team that means they are better than that team. Why - oh - why is LSU #4 and UK #7? I don't give a flip about toughness of schedule, % of wins against whichever team, or the price of tea in China. All I know is UK beat LSU and that means we're better!!!!!
I watched the UK vs. LSU game on Saturday. I squealed like a crazy woman when UK won. Last time I checked if one team beats another team that means they are better than that team. Why - oh - why is LSU #4 and UK #7? I don't give a flip about toughness of schedule, % of wins against whichever team, or the price of tea in China. All I know is UK beat LSU and that means we're better!!!!!
I will now take my ball and go home! Or at least I will as soon as I take a huge box of Kleenex to my LSU-loving neighbor - har dee har har.

No comments:
Post a Comment