Thursday, November 01, 2007

Candy Overdose!!!

I'm working on another post with all sorts of stuff that I'm sure you could care less about, but I knew that if I didn't get Halloween pictures on this blog before the end of the day that all the grandparents would be calling and harrassing us - and I don't want to have to put a restraining order on all of them again (just kidding).

Ashlyn (L) & Anna (R) gearing up for Trick-or-Treating.

Ashlyn (L), Mommy & Anna (R) (yes, those are pigtails in my hair - don't laugh - I know I look like Eddie Munster)

Anna cheesing it up for the camera.


Ashlyn is striking fear in her football opponents (yeah, right).





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't put a restraining order against us. You want to be able to bring them for the weekend, don't you? Free time for you!!!!!! The girls look so cute as football players. You, too!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! You must have had some vibe going with Bill. He dressed up as a Buckeye...football player, not the nut. Or the candy.