Tuesday, February 05, 2008

James Taylor can always bring a tear to my eye...

It has taken me a while, but I finally figured out how to do this. I literally cried when I realized my new Photoshop Elements gives me the ability to make my own slideshow with my own music - just the way I want it.

I still have party photos to post, but this has been my priority lately.

Enjoy.



7 comments:

Shelly said...

OMG!!!!
The slideshow is awesome--You are so talented! Your family is beautiful and you look so happy! Hope to see you soon-Shelly

Gary & Shirley said...

Outstanding !!!! Brought a tear to both of us. Why is it that the photos make me look 20 to 50 lbs heavier? Papaw

Anonymous said...

Seems like only yesterday that we were changing diapers and making bottles. We love them so much.

Sunshine said...

That was super cute. How adorable!

Courtney said...

I loved this, Shelley. You did a fabulous job and I almost started blubbering like a baby here at work:0)

Neal said...

Shelly,
Amazing job. I love doing this stuff too. Where does the time go?
5 years old! Little Girls are pretty special!
I loved the comment about the Tiger's chasing you at the Zoo run too. I've been running for a few months now and I always said that. I would run better and longer if someone chased me.

Neal

Anonymous said...

Great job! Looking back, it goes so fast but when you're in the midst, the minutes crawl by. I'm sure they loved seeing this. So many great shots!