I was able to get my haircut Monday!
Fellow POTATO mom and officer (as well as professional hairdresser) - Jana Davis - mistakenly told me how cute my hair would be stacked in the back at our last meeting. Ah - her fatal mistake - she NEVER should have shown interest in my hair as I quickly jumped at the opportunity to have her cut my hair. I had already heard she had cut other POTATO mom's hair and that they were VERY happy with the results.
You see, I go through these tragic hair phases (think Sweeney Todd meets Cybil) where I think I want to grow it out and then lose my mind in the process and command some poor hairdresser to shave my head. Usually, the hairdresser talks me out of the Sinead O'Conner look and we proceed with a short cut instead.
So Jana agreed to cut my hair. I really like it and hope I can schedule another time with Jana to get it highlighted. I'm thinking we can throw in some pink and blue streaks for fun -Yoohoo!
I didn't do a great job taking this picture, but you at least get the idea of how the cut looks. Feel free to let me know what you think of the new "do" in the comments.
3 comments:
LOVE IT! I wish i could have my hair like that but my face is too ROUND and i am scared to cut it that short.
I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!!! You look awesome and I would so be all over her to cut my hair from now on! Too cute, Shelley:0)
That haircut looks great on you! Bad news in St Louis today...My Ann Taylor stores are closing!! What am I to do? Send in the EMT!
Post a Comment