Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party!

I'll post more on this in a minute, but I am slacking on the rules part.

Hey - there aren't supposed to be rules at a party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am early for the party it seems but there has to be one right!?

Angi said...

Love the video!!!! Welcome to the party - PARTY ON!

Anonymous said...

I am stopping by because your blog title caught my attention:) Love it!
Susan

cltgrace said...

Love your blog title...I think my mom said that~
Welcome to the blog party! Now that you're here, let's get this party started! There are so many blogs to visit & friends to meet. What a pleasure!

Peek in on us at GraceFULL Days & say hi before you go! Skip over the Vicks Caring Tributes & vote for my Gracie Cakes story as one of their finalists~ Thanks in advance. http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html

GraceFULL blessing to you & yours~

Carmen

http://gracefulldays.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wahooo! Me likey a rule breaker :).

Welcome to the party........bettah late than nevah ;).

Funny blog title, funny picture, too (I tell my kids "they're on my last nerve" but never "jumping"...I'll be sure to use that next time).

Anonymous said...

I'm here for the party! I love the title of your blog, I think I've said something similar to my kids many times lol!

Gerbil said...

welcome to the party! I'm still laughing over the ''no words'' post.

Natural Louisville said...

Love the ottoman story :)

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Welcome to the party! Have a great time blog hopping this week. I have twin girls, too. They are 4 1/2. Yours look to be about the same age as mine.

brooke said...

Yes. That's the most original party post I've ever read. You are AWESOME.

kristen said...

Who needs rules anyways! Your girls are too cute, nice to meet you! I only have 1 and she's always on my last nerve, I can only imagine 2 of them!

Anonymous said...

Cute western pix! What a coincidence...check out ours! Party on!

Unknown said...

Still hopping from blog to blog via the Ultimate Blog Party... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!