Friday, March 28, 2008

What did you say?

I had a great break from regular life with some wonderful family members and will blog about that soon. But - just to put something on here for all my tens of fans...

You may recall the lovely (MUCH sarcasm there) letter/application from AARP I received a few weeks ago. Well, apparently word has gotten around of how old I am. I opened my mail yesterday and found this:

What the *&#^!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I'm on the "one foot in the grave" mailing list now. I'm just waiting for the cemetery plot and headstone ads to start rolling in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Courtney said...

HILARIOUS! How on earth do you keep getting this stuff?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Let's watch what we say here!!! I get this stuff, but I do not have one foot in the grave!! I am going to live to be a hundred and fifty just to drive you crazy. I am moving in with you. And don't threaten me with the rest home.

Rebecca said...

What happened to our Scrabble game???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

Jennifer Fleming said...

Oh how funny! I never knew 21 was old? LOL