Sunday, June 29, 2008

Going to the chapel...

Ahhh...nothing like attending a wedding to reignite the love you have with your spouse. And nothing like having your twin daughters in a wedding to make a nervous wreck.

Travis (Chris' brother) and Yayoi were married yesterday and our girls were the flower girls. The wedding was wonderful and Yayoi looked amazing (Travis, you looked good too, but this day is all about the bride so you're just going to have to deal with it). Travis was grinning from ear to ear. Ashlyn was thrilled to be a flower girl and prissed her way down the aisle like Heidi Klum down a runway. Anna scowled most of the time and was counting down the seconds til she could take that dress off. Luckily, a friend (thank you Randy) gave us the suggestion to let Anna wear shorts under her dress which made the situation a little more appealing for her. She still wasn't too happy about it. And she also wasn't thrilled with my attempts at getting her picture. This is a short video of me trying to film them during the ceremony. I know, I know - it is sideways, but I forgot I can't take video with my camera that way. Just turn your head and suck it up! You will have no trouble figuring out which one is Anna.



We had a great time at the wedding. The food at the reception was amazing and catered by a local Japanese restaurant owner. LOVED the sushi!

Here's a slide show of the pics I took at the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. There will probably be more added to the slide show once I pry them from the other family (Papaw, that means you) and friends (Mike, that means you).


We wish Travis and Yayoi all the best. You two make a wonderful pair and we can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.

No comments: