Some of you may think I'm going overboard. Some may say I have reached the peak of cheapness (if you think this, then you may not realize how cheap I really am). Some may actually agree with me and stand with me against the mighty tyrant that is T*ARGET.Now let me say - I love T*arget. It is always one of fave places to go with the girls. Love the $1 aisles at the front. Love that the employees don't judge me (at least to my face) when they see my girls playing with all the Schleich animal toys (lining them up in rows as if to march them onto some sort of imaginary ark and taking up the entire aisle to have their version of a circus). USED TO LOVE their $1 popcorn and drink combo in the food area.
Now they've raised the price to $1.50!!!
What the heck T*arget!!!???!!!
The $1 popcorn/drink combo at T*arget is a mother's staple to get the kids to shut up and sit still long enough to get some serious shopping done. And by "serious" I mean allowing me to try on the clearance shoes and thumb through the 75% off clothing racks.
Now I have to pay a whole extra dollar (remember - I have twins) to enjoy this same luxury.
EXTORTION, I say! Now let us all rise up against this tyrant and tell them what they can do with their extra 50 cents!
Well, actually, let's just grumble about it under our breaths and reach into our cluttered purses and spring for the extra 50 cents. Dang it!
3 comments:
I'm going to have to check at my Target and see if they've raised that price there too. I'm going to be mad if they have! That was my favorite deal there. lol
Your girls are adorable!
I hope that my target have not raised the price!
amen, amen, amen!! i was more than mad when i saw the price difference. one more reason to dislike target (hate their return policy, too!)
Post a Comment