Tuesday, July 08, 2008

In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

Ok honey. I didn't fight you when you let our 5 year old girls watch The Return of the Jedi last night. I was also a big fan of the original movies and even had a few of the action figures when I was younger. But when our daughters start chanting "Jaba, Jaba, Jaba, Jaba" at breakfast, there may be a problem.

Ashlyn: "Mommy, put it (the tv) on Jaba. We like him."

I guess it doesn't harm them to have an interest in Star Wars. Shoot, if I had my way I would have the type of body that would get me into THIS outfit and I would be attending Star Wars conventions showing off that hot bod. Darn you Princess Leia!!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

At least it's better then letting your five year olds watch Family Guy. I had to put a stop to that immediately. Like I told hubby just because something is animated doesn't mean its' ok for them. (duh!)

By the way , I made my way from Amy@Milkbreath and margaritas site. Totally did your blog title. Oh and I have 5 year old twins too (B/G)