Well, we made it! Over 9 hours after we left Tennessee (three bathroom breaks and an hour lunch at Cracker Barrel sure add some time to the trip), we made it to Seagrove Beach, Florida! Woohoo! I thought we might have to sedate Chris as he HATES to stop on road trips and was a little less than thrilled with us for all the stopping, but his is WAY outnumbered and will just have to suck it up! I swear that boy wears a Depends while driving as he NEVER pees.The girls were so cute when they first saw the ocean. The immediately wanted to get in the water, but we had to unload the vehicle first. As soon as we were done with that we headed to the beach. The sun was starting to go down, but we were able play in the surf a bit. I was also able to get my first ever jellyfish sting. Ouch! It isn't too bad now, but that sucker stung!!!
We'll have pictures soon, but I'm signing off for now as we are a bit tired and looking forward to a good night's sleep as we let the sound of the waves lull us to sleep.
3 comments:
Hope you are having fun! Miss you!
I'm JEALOUS! Hope you have a great time!
You got stung by a jellyfish!?!??!
Now that's a battle story to tell for years to come!!!
Post a Comment