(Workin' on a new header...I'm a big graphics nerd, so this may take a couple days.)
Seriously - you should have totally put a spew alert on that!!! I think you made me pee my pants!!!!
I laughed so hard at this! I freakin' LOVE JIBJAB! Hysterical!
You guys are so talented! This is hysterical. Don't you wish your bodies would bend in all those contortions. Lynne Gann
Wow. I had no idea Chris could shake it like that! So much talent in our family...::Sigh::
sooooo funny!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Seriously - you should have totally put a spew alert on that!!! I think you made me pee my pants!!!!
I laughed so hard at this! I freakin' LOVE JIBJAB! Hysterical!
You guys are so talented! This is hysterical. Don't you wish your bodies would bend in all those contortions. Lynne Gann
Wow. I had no idea Chris could shake it like that! So much talent in our family...
::Sigh::
sooooo funny!!!!
Post a Comment