Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sending out our Blog Site to everyone we know


Today we have sent out our blog site address to almost everyone in our address book. I'm excited to see what you all think. This site is SO much easier to update than the other site I had for the girls which makes me hope that I can keep it current better than I did before ( Let's face it - I was bad at updating that site). Anyway, we don't have a ton of pictures on here yet, but for now I thought I would attach a couple of the girls in July. These were before church so they weren't too dirty yet - ha. Anna is the picture on top in the lighter blue and Ashlyn is the picture on the bottom in the darker blue. I still can't believe how big they are getting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that you have a blog!! You're my third "convert" =) One day, I will influence the whole world to blog...bwahahaa!! Be sure to check out this site: http://2wildmonkeys.blogspot.com You guys have a lot in common (or at least 2 things)

Happy Blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Shelly I really like your new site. Keep the pictures coming. Love you guys....MaMa & PaPa Riggs