I stole this off Rachel's blog who stole it off another blog....anyway - I thought it was a good idea so here goes...
1. The girls, my father and I are driving 8 hours to Mississippi tomorrow to be with my mom's side of the family. Looking forward to seeing them - NOT looking forward to the drive.
2. I feel bad that we can't take the bikes that Santa brought the girls for Christmas to Mississippi with us - just no room. I'm sure they won't be traumatized, but it would have been fun for them.
3. My hubby and I were planning on getting ourselves a new digital camera as our gift to each other. That has now turned into a new water heater - I can barely contain my excitement.
4. I'll be glad when new TV episodes start airing (i.e. Gilmore Girls, Earl, The Office).
5. My hubby tends to take on rather large home improvement projects when the girls and I are away. I'm a bit scared to see what he takes on this time.
6. I need to hunt down a couple books I haven't read yet to take on my trip tomorrow. I love to read but never take the time to do it anymore. Eight hours in a minivan will definitely encourage me to do some sort of reading.
7. I cooked two rather large holiday meals over the past couple of days and am quite proud of the results. I don't tend to take on such grand endeavors, but we wanted the families to come to our house, so I bit the bullet.
8. I received a gift certificate to a department store where I had been drooling over a certain pair of shoes. I went to the store this morning to purchase the shoes and they were completely gone in the color I wanted. Darn popular shoes!
9. I dread taking the decorations down and secretly hope that will be dear hubby's big project while we're gone (I'm sure he is cringing as he reads this).
10. I had better get off here and finish packing. AUGH!
Hope you all have a Safe & Happy New year!
No comments:
Post a Comment