Friday, December 22, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday

I'm trying this out for the first time. Very random, but kind of fun. I got this idea from my cousin-in-law (is that right?) Jen and just thought I would try it out. The site she got it from was Random and Odd - another blog. Check it out and play along.

There are three "random and odd" things you are supposed to take pictures of. This week's topics were:

One Ornament - This was the very first ornament I ever received as a baby. From my Grandparents Felten and we have to put the whole set of these up high now as the girls love to play.

One Gift - I love to wrap presents and this is one of my favorites. Just simple brownish-gold paper and an old wire bow I had lying around the house from one of last year's decorations.


Something Stuffed in a Stocking - This lovely engagement ring was in my stocking exactly 6 years ago Christmas Day. Definitely my favorite gift in a stocking (or otherwise).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, enough about the other stuff. So whose present is it anyway?

Anonymous said...

Cool you played!! Did you tell Kristine in her comments? Other people will usually stop by to say hi or comment or whatever. Obviously, I didn't play this time. I intended to...but my life got in the way. Sigh.