Saturday, December 09, 2006

Breakfast with Santa

Our POTATO crew had Breakfast with Santa this morning. This is a yearly tradition and we had a wonderful time. We have been talking about it all week in the hopes that Ashlyn would concede to getting on Santa's lap (as she wanted nothing to do with him last year) - it worked. She really enjoyed it and actually ended up giving Santa a big hug before the event was over.
One funny note - a friend (also with twin girls) sat with us and brought her friend to help. She said her friend wanted to have twins too. We both gave each other a knowing glance and I told her, "There is no better birth control than coming to one of our POTATO events". So true....of course - I wouldn't trade our critters for the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you tell Santa that Nana had been a good girl, too? I am so happy Ashlyn sat on Santa's lap. She told me that she wasn't going to do it. Santa has already left mounds of presents for the girls at my house.

Courtney said...

The girls are absolute dolls and I'm glad Ashlyn sat on Santa's lap. And I LOVE their hair cuts. They are such sweeties and talented artists!