Monday, June 11, 2007

Last, but not least...

The wedding was beautiful. Chad is now a married man - who woulda thunk it! I don't have a single pic from the reception as I didn't want to bring the camera in - it would interfere with my "bustin' a move" on the dance floor. Actually, I just didn't want to keep up with it. Plus, I knew there would be other pics from the wedding that I could see later. I saw some old (and by "old" I mean we went to high school together or are from the same town, not "old" in the antique sort of way - because we are all VERY young...VERY YOUNG DANG IT!) friends and we had a great time.

A BIG ***THANK YOU*** to my Aunt Syl and my Cousin Teresa for watching the girls while we went to the wedding. The girls had a SUPER time going on a picnic with them and then trying to drown them at our hotel's indoor pool. Luckily, Syl & Teresa are strong swimmers and were able to fend them off without injury.

The next morning we had breakfast with Tracie (from my hometown & my roommate in Lexington) & Kelly (graduated high school together) and their beautiful children. 4 adults + 4 children age 4 and under = a Perkins restaurant full of other patrons cringing at the thought of being seated next to us - HA! The power of critters! Actually, all the kids were well behaved and we were able to get in some real adult conversation. Amazing! It was great seeing them and we all promised to get together again soon.

And - last, but not least - we took the girls to Winton Woods Campground/Park. A POTATO pal told me about the great kiddie water fountain play area there. We thought that would be the perfect ending to our weekend, plus it would wear their tails out for the ride home - nap time anyone? Here is a video of them playing in one area of the water park.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Courtney said...

This video is great and it sounds like you has such a great time at the wedding. I'm glad everything went well and that you're back home safe and sound. I'm LOVING all of the videos!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know they had that there! The last time we went, I was pregnant with Trey and the best part was that they had soft serve ice cream!! (One of my cravings while preggers with him). We'll definitely have to come back sometime.