Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sometimes you feel like a nut....

...sometimes you just look like one.


These were some shots taken the other day while playing with the dress up clothes. Interesting coordination going on here. I love the Ashlyn's combination of tutu, swimming shoes and hockey stick. And Anna's tie-as-a-belt accessory is stunning and functional as a microphone holder. You just never know when the mood to sing might strike you!


I'm just waiting for What Not to Wear to contact us over our children's dressing habits. Of course I would LOVE for Stacy & Clinton to show up at our house carrying a $5,000 debit card for us to use to dress our kids (well - maybe a new outfit for Mommy too...hmmm). Holy cow! I could buy out Children's Place and Old Navy with $5,000! Oh the power!!!

Ok - I have to go sit down. I'm dizzy with the thought of that kind of money spent on discount children's clothing.

1 comment:

Jennifer Fleming said...

yeah 5000 could go a long way! whooo the things we could do!